- Our honey is shipped in flat rate USPS boxes. Don’t forget we offer FREE Priority Shipping on all Honey orders or when you purchase (2) * ounce containers of Bee Pollen.
Click here to see our Shipping Policy
How long does it take to receive my order?
We are dispatching every order the same day if ordered before 12:00 Monday to Friday
- If ordered after 12:00 pm on Friday or over the weekend, it will be shipped on the following Monday
- All bank holiday orders are dispatched on the next working day
- We ship from Hawaii, so most delivery takes about 3 days.
What happens if I am not at home when my order is delivered?
- The courier will make 3 attempts to deliver your order, or they can leave it in a safe place if you instruct to do so.
What does Raw Honey mean?
- Raw Honey means that this honey hasn’t been pasteurized (heated to high temperature), processed or micro-filtered (filtered under high pressure through a micro-filter to remove small particles like pollen).
- Our raw honey has been only filtered with a coarse filter to remove large particles like beeswax.
Can Raw Honey crystallize
- Yes! Raw Honey can crystallize with time, this is a natural process of the honey and it does not affect the quality. If you prefer liquid honey just place the jars in warm water (max 115 F). Never microwave Raw Honey, as it will damage the beneficial properties of the honey!
If you have any further questions please, call us at (808) 982-7649 or complete the Contact Form and we will get back to you soon!