Shipping and Returning
- Accepted forms of Payment:
- American Express
What should I know about billing and sales tax?
- Your card is charged upon completion and confirmation of your online transaction. You will receive an order confirmation email which will summarize all transactional information.
- All refunds will be processed in the form of an electronic transactional credit to the card originally used to make the online purchase.
- Sales tax will be applied per the regulation of your state at the point of online sale.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about billing, internet sales tax, or shipping.
When will my order ship?
Orders are processed and shipped 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 3 p.m. are processed the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will begin processing on Monday. All standard United States shipping holidays apply. Please note delivery days for the following services:
- FedEx Ground (commercial addresses): Delivers Monday through Friday
- FedEx Home (residential addresses): Delivers Tuesday through Saturday
- FedEx Express (overnight or 2-day): Delivers Monday through Friday
- USPS (First Class and Priority Mail): Delivers Monday through Saturday
How long will it take to arrive?
When shipping by ground methods, shipping time will vary based on the “ship to” destination. Please allow 2-7 business days for ground shipments. To ensure there are no delivery delays please review your address and advise us immediately if you notice an error. Once a parcel has been dispatched we are unable to rectify any mistakes in the delivery address. It is Hamakua Apiaries policy not to replace items that are lost because an incorrect address was supplied.
How much does Hamakua Apiaries charge for shipping?
We offer Free Domestic Shipping on all of our Honey Products. Domestic Shipping refers to Hawaii and the Lower 48 States. Unfortunately we can not offer free shipping to the State of Alaska. We also offer Free Domestic Shipping when you purchase (3) 8 ounce packages of Bee Pollen. We provide shipping through USPS or FedEx depending on the delivery location.
Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
We send P.O. Box packages via USPS. Please allow 2-10 business days.
Does Hamakua Apiaries Ship to Canada?
Yes, we ship to Canada. Please note: If choosing FedEx, shipping total is a landed cost and includes the price of the product, transportation fees, customs, duties, taxes, tariffs, insurance, currency conversion, crating, handling and payment fees. If choosing US Postal Service, you may incur additional fees and duties.
Can I ship to an APO address?
We send packages to military addresses via USPS. Please allow 10-17 business days.
How do I return an order?
You may return unopened product for replacement, store credit or refund within 30 days of purchase. Gift-with-purchase items are not eligible for replacement, credit or refund. Shipping charges are not refundable.
If your purchase was made on our website, simply contact us at 808-982-7649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving and inspecting the condition of your returned item(s), we will process your replacement, store credit or refund request. Please allow at least 10 days from receipt of your item(s) to process your request. Refunds may take 1 to 2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Purchases made from entities other than Hamakua Apiaries are not eligible for replacement, credit or refund. Please contact the retailer where the Hamakua Apiaries item was purchased and inquire about their exchange or return policy.
If you have questions concerning your return, please contact us at 808-982-7649